Sunday, February 1, 2009

Hot Tub Heads and Bearded Beauties!!!




Well, since I haven't really had any exciting happenings or pics lately, I thought I'd post these. I put them on facebook as well. We've been sort of busy with the usual things. Me, teaching piano lessons and homeschooling the kids, Ashlyn with dance, and all 3 of the kids in ice skating. The weather has been cold, for here anyway. Hovering around freezing most of the time with clear skies. We are looking forward to it warming up a little but that means the rains start moving in and the cloud cover. So take your pick, I guess. Anyway, we love hearing from everyone and looking at all your family pics.


1 comment:

Stevens1007 said...

OK, I love the title of this post. It cracked me up! I love all of their hot tub heads! It sounds like an awesome way to warm up to me. You guys look like you have so much fun!

Disneyland Pics

div style="width:288px;font-family:arial,sans-serif;font-size:13px;">
View Album