Friday, December 5, 2008

Festival of Nativities
















Every year for the past several years, the Vancouver Stake has put on a Festival of Nativities. There are over 700 nativities and it's so beautiful. We really enjoying going. They have a childrens room where they can dress up as a member of the nativity and have their picture taken. We always bring Malia Lewis. Her family are good friends of ours. She is a non-member and they kids enjoying bringing her to church activities. Ashlyn really wanted to dress up as Mary this year and she really took the part seriously as you will see. Malia and Brayden are the camel and donkey and Daekon is a WISE man. What more do you need in a nativity? Jesus, Mary, wise man, donkey and camel.





2 comments:

JanB said...

Oh, I miss the Nativity Festival! Nowhere else we've ever lived does anything like that!!!
I'm so glad you took Malia (Karen, too?) They went with us a few years ago. She really loved it.

Stevens1007 said...

YAYYYY! I'm so happy I can finally see your blog!! My mom tells me about the festival of nativities every year & it sounds so neat! I love your pics!

Disneyland Pics

div style="width:288px;font-family:arial,sans-serif;font-size:13px;">
View Album