Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Remember when I forgot

I'm sorry but I had to share another Ashlyn story. It's just funny.
The other night around 8 p.m. I informed her it was time for her to go to bed. She looked me and said," Well, remember earlier today when my mind left me and I forgot to watch Sleeping Beauty. Well, I remember that I need to do that now. Okay."
Just so you aren't wondering whether she got to watch it I'll tell you. Daddy happened to hear the conversation. Daddy's a push over.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't she too young to have those moments when her mind leaves her? I thought that was just me...

Thanks for making me laugh this morning!

badgerclan said...

That is too funny!!

Disneyland Pics

div style="width:288px;font-family:arial,sans-serif;font-size:13px;">
View Album