Monday, March 31, 2008






"Here comes Peter Cottontail Hoppin' down the bunny trail."

Some of these pics are somewhat blurry, the kids were moving so fast that I could hardly keep up. Plus the lighting in our family room isn't that great. The Easter bunny sent them on a treasure hunt for their baskets. Everyone had alot of fun. I loved watching Ashlyn decorate the eggs. Dipping them again and again and yet again in the dye. Her fingers were a lovely forest green by the time she was done. I told her she was turning into the Incredible Hulk. She look me and just said,"What did you say?" I just wish Easter Sunday would have been a nicer day outside. Very rainy all day and pretty chilly. So much for Spring. It was very typical of a Northwest spring day I suppose.

No comments:

Disneyland Pics

div style="width:288px;font-family:arial,sans-serif;font-size:13px;">
View Album