Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I guess I have a blog now.







So I guess i am an official blogger? We'll see how well I keep up with this thing. I suppose it's worth a try. Lotsa people have blogs so i wanted to check it out and see how fun or easy it is to share my stuff with others. It's late right now and I'm trying to get things organized for tomorrow for the kids for school. Maybe I'll add some pics cuz everyone likes photos. I know I do.

Well this is super fun. I just added photos of some of my most favorite people. I think I'll add some pics then I'll head off to maybe go to bed. Remember i said Maybe. (I should though)

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

yay for blogging!!
I'm not very good at keeping mine up to date, but when i do post, it's a good one!!

xoxoxo

Teenita said...

Just read your 'blog'. First I've ever seen. I guess Britney Stevens has one???Do you know it?? Maybe someday I'll create one if I ever find the time!! I'll keep checking it out. Thanks Teenita

Disneyland Pics

div style="width:288px;font-family:arial,sans-serif;font-size:13px;">
View Album